- Tugging, pulling and stretching the sensitive skin during waxing can peel off your skin! You can develop wrinkles quick this way! Something threading simply doesn’t do.
Much less messy! (none of those strips, wax trailing off on your clothes or floor...you get the idea).
No chemicals: 100% guaranteed. It is just a thread removing hairs!
- Overtime, hair is more finer and sparse with threading in comparison to waxing, where it can be more sturdy and uncouth.
- Waxing sometimes cannot be performed on very sensitive skin. Enter threading. This goes double for people who tend to break out from waxing.
- More affordable than waxing. Who doesn’t like to save money!
- You need certain amount of hair length before it could be waxed. On the other hand, we can thread hair as soon as it grows back.
- Last but not the least: Threading is simple, more precise than waxing, and in the hand of our experts, you can really shape your eyebrows the way you want.
- Yes, tweezing is a convenient and the most popular method of self brow hair removal, but consider this - it is fairly easy to remove the wrong hairs! Result? Holes and divots ruining your shape!
- In the same vein, if you remove the supporting hair of your brows (yes there is definitely such a thing), you can put your eyebrow shape completely out of whack.
- Hair tends to come back faster using Tweezing when compared to threading.
- In our professional opinion, threading gives you a better, more natural look.
Got questions? FAQ